I was flattered to receive the email invite to the upcoming BDW Making Digital Work workshop in Boulder, CO when I looked at some of the stats they were bringing up for attendees, it was great to see both the breadth of companies that have sent participants and also the record for Longest Distance Travelled was me from Dubai to New York!
The BDW workshop is an amazing experience and a valuable couple of days for marketers young and old, digital or analogue. Check out some of my own blog posts from the event last year in New York below:
- Getting ready to ‘Make Digital Work’
- BDW Making Digital Work – Day 1, Morning
- BDW Making Digital Work – Day 1, Afternoon
- BDW Making Digital Work – Day 2, Morning
- BDW Making Digital Work – Day 2, Afternoon
- Learnings from Making Digital Work NY
- Videos from Making Digital Work NY
Follow everything that is going on before, during and after the workshop @ http://makingdigitalwork.posterous.com/.